Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!

What a fun day! Owen and Evan were so very excited when they woke up this morning and saw snow. I somehow talked them into waiting to play outside until Sophie took a nap. I was very reluctant to take the time to bundle them up knowing that they might only stay outside for a few minutes, but they LOVED the snow and stayed out for about an hour. They made snow angels, threw snow at each other, and, of course, ate some of it. When they finally came in, their cheeks were bright red and their hands and feet were freezing! They enjoyed warming up with their hot chocolate.


I somehow managed to squeeze Evan into his 18mo. size snowsuit!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! So glad to see the pictures and hear a little about what is going on in your lives. The kids are so cute!!! I've sort of abandoned my blog lately for Facebook. Are you on there? I've tried to search for you and Matthew, but there are so many others with your names I couldn't find you!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice pointed me to your blog. Those pictures of the kids are so funny. They're precious! I laughed out loud at the snowsuit! It's hysterical.

    ReplyDelete