Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter

I know it's been awhile since I have updated the blog, but I thought better late than never!

We had a wonderful Resurrection Sunday! The Saturday before Easter some friends from our Bible Fellowship class invited everyone over to their house to color Easter eggs, and have an Easter egg hunt and a cookout. The weather was perfect, and it was such a fun day. Thanks Kim and Kurt!

Owen coloring his eggs


Daddy and Sophie looking in her eggs


Watching Kurt grill our lunch
'


Look at all my eggs!


The boys coloring eggs at our house
'


Easter morning






After church we went to my mom and dad's for Easter lunch.

Peek-a-boo I see you!


Reed and Grant were at my parent's. The kids LOVE to play with them. Thanks guys for being so great with our kids.


Grandma and Owen after we did our Resurrection eggs.
'


After lunch we went over to Heather and Garrick's for an Easter egg hunt with the cousins. Nana was there too! It was rainy outside but the kids still had a great time searching indoors.


Nana and the 6 kids


Trying to get all 6 kids in a picture is not easy!



Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment